House of Moves is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Though House of Moves was founded in 1996, we don’t rest on the laurels of our proven track record of growth, financial stability, and long-term customer relationships. We are a boundary-pushing technical and creative power generator that strives for solutions to problems others haven’t even thought of yet. Seeking like-minded adventurers.
Interested individuals please send your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
House of Moves is doing a new round of hiring for Animators.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Keyframe animation experience
- A keen artistic eye and a sense of timing and action
- Ability to work closely with Lead Animator and a dedicated team to put out high quality work
- Must be eligible to work in the United States with I9 documentation or US Citizen
- Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
- MoBu: relevant tools are Story mode, Timewarp, looping, blending.
- Maya experience.
- In-game experience is a plus.
- Understanding of FaceWare, and professional face animation experience.
Job Type: Temporary