House of Moves is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Though House of Moves was founded in 1996, we don’t rest on the laurels of our proven track record of growth, financial stability, and long-term customer relationships. We are a boundary-pushing technical and creative power generator that strives for solutions to problems others haven’t even thought of yet. Seeking like-minded adventurers.
Interested individuals please send your resume/CV to: email@example.com
UPDATE: This position has been filled.
House of Moves is looking for a Web Developer.
The Web Developer is responsible for developing front end user interfaces and experiences in relation to our client portal. By working with other development team members they will customize the client facing interface to simplify and streamline all areas that the client interfaces with our systems, including registration, submitting pre-shoot requirements, placing orders and receiving deliverables. The back end systems are well defined and are to be mostly maintained as is.
- Front end web development, including working knowledge of latest dynamic (client) technologies
- Dynamic web development, e.g. AJAX, Angular JS, Bootstrap CSS, JQuery, node.js
- Functional and Aesthetic design
- Video compression and deployment for the web
- Good communications
- Good problem solving
- Qt for Python and/or C++
- Knowledge of 3D Graphics software, e.g. Autodesk Maya
- Games, Film, TV
- Asset Management (physical and virtual)